Be a Team Cool Kids runner for any race you want!
Baltimore Running Festival
October 18, 2014
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore MD
- Race distances: Kids Fun run, 5K, Four Person Relay, Half Marathon, and Marathon
Have something else in mind?
Be part of Team Cool Kids at any race around the world. Philly Broad Street run? Marine Corps Marathon? You can proudly wear the Team Cool Kids colors and raise money and awareness for our programs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with what race you had mind and he can get you set up.
Why run for Team Cool Kids?
Choosing to run for Team Cool Kids helps support our free programs for kids with cancer! Learn more about our Learning Center and what we do for kids and their families affected by cancer.
- Heavily discounted race registration fee, with discounts for multi-race sign-ups
- Many of these race events are SELLOUTS! Join our team early to secure your place.
- Training advice and sample training plans
- Receive a Team Cool Kids dry-fit race shirt in addition to your race premium.
- Fundraising letter templates provided, plus your personalized fundraising page to make raising pledges EASY!
Team Cool Kids at the Baltimore Running Festival (October) enjoys all the benefits listed above … PLUS the following …
- Heavily discounted race registration fee.
- This race is an annual SELLOUT! Join Team Cool Kids early to secure your place!
- We pick up your race packet, premium, and timing chip – no waiting in line the day before. You then pick up your packet from our office in Towson, MD (seconds off Beltway 695) or you can pick up your packet from Dempsey’s Brew Pub and Restaurant at the event.
- Unlimited access to our team tent to secure your belongings during the race.
- Complimentary food and drink before and after the race.
- Receive a Team Cool Kids dry-fit shirt.
- AND for the second year in a row, the Team Cool Kids “tent” will be at Dempsey’s Brew Pub and Restaurant right inside of Camden Yards! This means access to REAL BATHROOMS, indoor space in case it rains, and PRIME spot right at the 26 mile marker to watch everyone finish.