CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR A MODEL AUDITION!
Boumi Shrine Center
White Marsh, MD
2014 Presenting Sponsor:
WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
The American Girl Fashion Show® is a fun-filled afternoon for young girls and their families, friends and favorite dolls, featuring historical and contemporary American Girl fashions donned by the models and their dolls. The show’s narration includes the historical significance behind each doll represented. Cool Kids Campaign is pleased to own the exclusive rights to host this event in the Baltimore area. Approaching our third year of hosting this event, the American Girl Fashion Show sells out annually. Guests receive prime seating as well as a treat-filled menu of American Girl themed food. This show is the perfect way to spend an afternoon with the young ladies in your life!
Everyone has a chance to be a part of the American Girl phenomenon! Fashion Show models (172 girls) are chosen locally during three Baltimore area model searches at local malls. NEW for 2014 … !
- All models must preregister online to reserve an audition spot. Audition space is limited to the first 120 girls (per mall) who register. There will be a $10 processing fee payable when you register online for an audition. (If your model is chosen to be in the show, the $10 will be applied towards her fundraising minimum. If not selected, you will be given a coupon code to deduct $10 off admission ticket for the fashion show. If you do not plan to attend, the $10 serves as a donation to Cool Kids Campaign.)
- Click here for detailed model information, including sizing.
- All models must fundraise at least $50 for Cool Kids Campaign.
- Click here to register for an audition.
- Be sure to join Cool Kids Campaign’s e-mail list to stay in the loop!
Locations and times for 2014′s Model Search:
- The Mall in Columbia – Saturday, February 8, 2014 – 11 am to 2 pm
- White Marsh Mall – Sunday, February 9, 2014 – 11 am to 2 pm
- Towson Town Center – Saturday, February 15, 2014 – 11 am to 2 pm
PHOTOS OF PREVIOUS AUDITIONS & SHOWS
- Click here to view our photo album from the 2013 Model Search in White Marsh Mall, MD.
- Click here to view photos from the Model Search in Towsontown Mall, MD.
- Click here to view photos from our American Girl Fashion Show at The Hippodrome in Baltimore, MD.
VIP GUEST MODEL PACKAGES
In addition to the models chosen for the four fashion shows, we offer 10 VIP Model spots per show, available on a first-come, first-served basis. VIP Model spots are $50, in addition to the entry ticket price. Purchase of a VIP package also includes your model’s name in the program, an appointment for her doll at the Doll Hair Salon and a certificate of participation. VIP Models walk the runway in the outfit of their choosing while our emcee tells the audience several fun and interesting facts about your child.
EVENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
For the fashion shows on April 26-27 in White Marsh, Maryland, we are in need of many volunteers to assist with Guest Registration, Marketplace, backstage (females only), photography and Doll Hair Salon.
To volunteer, contact Cool Kids Campaign Executive Director Sharon Perfetti at 410-560-1770 or email@example.com.
BE A FASHION SHOW SPONSOR!
The American Girl brand celebrates a girl’s inner star—that little whisper that encourages her to stand tall, reach high and dream big. Cool Kids Campaign is proud to partner with American Girl Programs, Inc., to present the American Girl Fashion Show to raise awareness and money to support our free programs for kids with cancer – and their families.
This event attracts a family-oriented audience that includes hundreds of young girls and their families. Choosing to sponsor it will provide your business with significant branding opportunities; sponsor packages include a significant tax deductible portion. Your business name will be in front of 1,200 people during four fashion shows. Sponsor support is not only vital for our charity, it is also a great opportunity for companies to gain recognition and positive exposure in association with this popular annual event.
Learn more about:
- Ways to DONATE to Cool Kids Campaign
- Ways to VOLUNTEER for Cool Kids Campaign
- Cool Kids Campaign programs and mission
American Girl Fashion Show® is licensed from American Girl Programs, Inc. All American Girl trademarks, names, and characters are trademarks of American Girl, LLC, used under license. All rights reserved.