The Baltimore Running Festival is the premiere running event in the city and it draws between 20 and 30 thousand people every year. The festival features the full-marathon, half-marathon, team relay, 5k, and kids fun run. Cool Kids Campaign is super excited to be a charity partner for such a wonderful event. This year’s race will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017!
Running on Team Cool Kids helps support our free programs for kids with cancer and it saves you money! As soon as you register, you can begin raising money by creating a fundraising page. When you sign up for Team Cool Kids, you are committing to the following fundraising requirements in exchange for some great perks:
- Full Marathon - $400
- Half Marathon - $400
- Individual Relay Team Members - $250 each ($1,000 per team)
- 5K - $250
- Heavily discounted race registration fee
- This race is an annual SELLOUT! Join Team Cool Kids early to secure your place!
- We pick up your race packet, premium, and timing chip - no waiting in line the day before. You then pick up your packet from our office in Towson, MD (seconds off Beltway 695) or you can pick up your packet from Dempsey's Brew Pub and Restaurant at the event
- Unlimited access to our team tent to secure your belongings during the race
- Complimentary food and drink before and after the race
- Receive a Team Cool Kids dry-fit shirt
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
For the third year in a row, the Team Cool Kids "tent" will be at Dempsey's Brew Pub and Restaurant right inside of Camden Yards! This means access to REAL BATHROOMS, indoor space in case it rains, and PRIME spot right at the 26 mile marker to watch everyone finish.
Thanks to these 2017 Race Team sponsors!