BALTIMORE 10 MILER
Saturday, June 15, 2013 – 7:30 a.m.
Druid Hill Lake Park
Fundraising minimum and deadline:
Choosing to run for Team Cool Kids helps support our free programs for kids with cancer! Learn more about what we do. The minimum fundraising goal for all 10 Miler participants is $200. Runners are asked to meet the $200 minimum no later than Friday, May 31st.
What are the benefits to joining Team Cool Kids to run the Baltimore 10 Miler?
- Heavily discounted race registration fee (only $30!)
- This race sold out in 2011 and 2012! Join our team early and secure your place!
- We will pick up your race packet, premium, and timing chip! No waiting in line the day before the race – you then pick up your packet from our office in Towson, MD right off beltway 695.
- Receive a Team Cool Kids dry-fit race shirt in addition to your race premium.
- Fundraising letter templates provided, plus your personalized fundraising page to make raising pledges EASY!
- Training advice and sample training plans.
- Discounted professional coaching and training group packages.